Saturday, June 20, 2015

6/20 ~ Miles to Toledo

1995 USAIDS 5,000
Post #21: 
Some days involved only biking, eating, biking, resting, and biking more. As Robert Frost said, " . . . and miles to go before I sleep." (Each picture has more details.)

~~~
Picture #037

I often suffer from a restaurant back injury (involving a walk-in-freezer and several hundred pounds of frozen, toppled T-Bone steaks), to say nothing of genetic disc disintegration. So, I often wear a back brace, especially on long bike rides. This picture of my rear-side was taken by Carl Lebman, somewhere between Lorain and Toledo, likely in Sandusky County. We actually were on the road two days, that stretch, spending the night at Paradise Acres Campground. I will show those pics, tomorrow. (Picture from June 20 or 21, 1995)

~~~
Picture #038

This still of Caveman Carl Lebman was taken at a rest stop prior to our Lorain visit, but I'm trying to limit these pics to 2 per day, maximum. Next up will be Paradise Acres; and you have to see it to believe it, lol. Trust me, you'll see it in picture form. (Picture from June 18, 1995)
— with Lebman Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment